In this webinar, ‘Employer Insolvency: Strategies, Claims and Pitfalls’, Jeremy Lewis and Alexander Halban give a practical guide to the issues arising on employers’ insolvency, examining the position of employees, other creditors, directors, co-workers and insolvency practitioners. It focuses on:
• Introduction to insolvency regimes: administration, liquidation, CVA and the new proposed moratorium procedure; tensions between insolvency and employment law
• Moratoriums and stays on claims
• TUPE issues in insolvency
• Employment claims in insolvency: state-covered payments, adoption of contracts, preferential debts, unsecured claims
• Other means of recovery and pitfalls following insolvency: personal liability of directors and co-workers; liability for asset transfers
To view the slides, please click here.
Employer Insolvency: Strategies, Claims & Pitfalls from ‘Littleton in Lockdown Employment Webinar Series’ by Littleton Chambers on Vimeo.
To view more of the webinars from our ‘Littleton in Lockdown’ series, please visit our Webinars page.