Carol is particularly sought after for her careful attention to detail, her punchy and probing cross examination and her clear analysis of the law.
Recent work includes:
- Defending a global insurance and ﬁnancial services claim and a number of senior members of management in a multi-week case of direct and indirect race discrimination, harassment, victimisation and unfair dismissal.
- Defending two non-executive directors of the Weinstein Corporation in a claim that they and a number of other individuals knowingly aided and abetted sexual harassment by Harvey Weinstein.
- Defending a global law ﬁrm and one of its equity partners in a 5-week case of direct race discrimination and victimisation brought by an Associate.
- Defending a global ﬁnancial services consulting ﬁrm against a claim for pregnancy and maternity discrimination, victimisation, harassment and unfair dismissal.
- Defending a global banking and ﬁnancial services company and one of its Managing Directors against a claim for pregnancy and maternity discrimination, sex discrimination, harassment and unfair dismissal.
- Defending an international fund manager and one of its Managing Directors against claims of serious sexual harassment.
- Defending a leading supplier of heavy building materials in a substantial claim of sex discrimination, harassment and victimisation and trade union discrimination.
- Acting for a Senior Partner of a global consulting firm in claims of race and age discrimination and breach of contract.
- Acting for a General Manager of a global automotive group in claims of disability discrimination, harassment, victimisation and unfair dismissal.